Our focus for the next financial year across the Group is to develop each brand to become the leading player in its segment in New Zealand, with specific potential growth opportunities to be explored:
- Building a better digital capability with data at its core, thus enabling our brands to be the leading digital retailers in each of their segments
- Continuous improvement in our ability to run our business more effectively and efficiently through people and capability, process and system, and technology and tools.
- Torpedo7 will build on a great year of trade by focusing on continuous improvements, and extension of our range of products and services, always with the needs of the customer in mind. Our potential for growth lies in reaching more customers and inspiring and enabling them to get outdoors, regardless of their budgets or ability, and also ensuring they can shop seamlessly and conveniently across any channel.
- 1-day will focus on continued growth in New Zealand with opportunities in database growth, wholesale prices and synergies within The Warehouse Group.
- Our No.1 Fitness and Shotgun key focus areas will continue to be on turning around trading performance through a more aligned customer offering, growing our customer base and improved cost of doing business.