The Warehouse Group had a fantastic night at the New Zealand HR awards on 23 February 2017 scooping six awards and being recognised as finalists in nine categories.
- Julie Simpson took out ‘HR Specialist’ and the coveted ‘HR Person of the Year’ award.
- ‘The Leading Retail’ programme won the talent development category
- Our ‘Product Knowledge’ training programme for Warehouse Stationery took out the HR Tech category.
- Our ‘Family Violence is not OK’ policy, training and approach won the ‘Social Responsibility’ category and was a finalist in the ‘Innovation Category’
- The Noel Leeming ‘Aspire Women’s Leadership’ programme won the ‘Inaugural Diversity and Inclusion’ category.
This is a great result for the team and testament to the strength of programmes and people involved.