In line with last week’s announcement on what alert level 3 entails, our physical retail stores will remain closed in the interest of minimising contact to keep people safe. However, we will be able to trade a full range of products online and, as such, open the majority of our stores as ‘dark stores’ to support online fulfilment.
This means that our The Warehouse, Warehouse Stationery, Torpedo7 and Noel Leeming brands will be able bring you their full range online, as well as the essentials that have helped keep families stay safe and warm over the last few weeks.
While all of our stores across our brands will stay closed for regular business at level 3, our online and delivery teams will be working to serve you safely from the majority of store locations with a safe, contactless Click & Collect service in addition to a new option at selected stores, as well as contactless delivery.
Our number one priority has been, and continues to be, the safety of our team members and our customers. We will ensure safe working environments for our team returning to work from next Tuesday, the 28th onwards. Similar to the protocols we had in place for our dark stores during lockdown, we will follow our PPE, Hygiene and Safe Distancing Policy to ensure our team members have the protection they need to stay safe while working.
Here’s more about our safe collection options:
- Click & Collect: Order online, select Click & Collect, and pick up from the collection point at your selected store across all of our brands.
- Contactless Delivery: Order online and have your items safely delivered to your home.
- Contactless Click & Collect DriveThru (Available at select The Warehouse locations only): Order online, select click and DriveThru, visit your selected store, and park at the specially marked area. Our team members will be there with your items on. Just like drive thru takeaways, you won’t need to leave your seat! This will be available at The Warehouse Albany, Westgate, Royal Oak and Manukau locations only at this stage. Find more info on how this will work here.
Some extras you’ll need to know:
- Click & Collect hours might be changed
To make sure our stores are clean for team members and our stocks are replenished, we may have reduced collection hours at your local store.
- We are committed to keeping everyone safe, including our team
We’re taking improved health and safety precautions for all our team members, including access to personal protective equipment. (PPE)
- Returns and Repairs
Thank you for your patience during this time. Our teams are doing everything they can to get your orders out quickly. As you might expect, we’re getting many queries into our customer care team. The best way for you to reach us is by email. Please only call if your query is urgent, as wait times may be long with increased call volumes.
Let’s keep going strong.
Kia kaha New Zealand,
The Warehouse Group
If you need more information about COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and how to stay safe, visit covid19.govt.nz